Application for the 2020 Albert P. Weisman Award opens October 2019.
The Weisman Award is available to a wide range of disciplines, some of which need to complete their project during the Spring Semester. The award is a on a yearly cycle with applications opening in the Fall, closing in December, with winners announced in January.
Note this award is intended for students with a project already in progress. The application will require you to submit the following information:
- Project title
- Project Statement (125 words or less)
- Project Description (700 words or less)
- Plan after Completion (250 words or less)
- Project Samples (up to 10 samples, video files must be less than 5 minutes in length)
- Reference letters (you will submit email addresses for two faculty members)
You MUST attend a mandatory info session for your application to be considered.