Application deadline for the 2018 Albert P. Weisman Award is now December 10 at 11:59pm.
The Weisman Award is available to a wide range of disciplines, some of which need to complete their project during the Spring Semester. The award is a on a yearly cycle with applications opening in late Fall, closing in January, with winners announced in January/February.
Note this award is intended for students with a project already in progress. The application will require you to submit the following information:
- Project title
- Project Statement (125 words or less)
- Project Description (700 words or less)
- Plan after Completion (250 words or less)
- Project Samples (up to 10 samples, video files must be less than 5 minutes in length)
- Reference letters (you will submit email addresses for two faculty members)
You MUST attend a mandatory info session for your application to be considered. Please review our Important Dates page for days and times of info sessions.
Application deadline December 10, 2017.